Friday, April 23, 2010

Web Conference

I attended my first web conference last night. It was good to see faces to go with names. This has been an interesting experience for the last week and a half. It has been so long since I have been in school! I still cannot edit the wiki, but hopefully the solution to this will be found soon! I learned about where to find the internship information. Also deadlines were given for getting a mentor and the number of required field and curriculum hours. The interaction of the web conference was beneficial. We could learn from each others' comments and questions and get acquainted with the software for the web conference as well. I liked how informal it was and that we were encouraged to help each other when a problem arose. Since this is an online class only, I feel that the web conferences will be an assest throughout the five weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment